No products in the cart.
Filter Kit B – rainwater harvesting
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
£480.00 inc. VAT
- Designed for roof sizes up to a maximum of 450 sq metres (per kit)
- Two step cleaning system independent of flow rate ensuring high filtering efficiency
- Filter cartridge location assists continuous removal of dirt
- Frost resistant
- Self-Cleaning and low maintenance
- Filter insert easily removable for cleaning
- Suitable for 110 mm (4”) downpipes
- Filter unit weight 6.2 kg
- Siphon overflow with skimming inlet
- Siphon overflow pipe to fit a 130 mm hole in storage tank wall
- Calmed inlet to prevent incoming water disturbing any sediment in tank
- Calmed inlet also ensures fresh water is supplied to lower area of the tank resulting in complete and regular replenishment of stored water
- Wall bracket not included
Filter Kit B has been designed for roof sizes up to a maximum of 450m2 and comprises a two stage rainwater filter unit, siphon overflow and calmed inlet.
On entering the filter, water flows across the first cascade to remove largest debris particles. Pre-filtered water then flows over the secondary sieve filter (mesh size 0,65 mm) where the mesh structure diverts any remaining debris.
The clean filtered water is then delivered into the tank via a calmed inlet. This allows the water to enter the tank with minimal turbulence and without disturbing any sediment at the bottom of the tank. Rainwater entering the tank via a calmed inlet also supplies oxygen to the water, thereby preventing anaerobic decomposition. Finally, the overflow siphon, which incorporates a skimming inlet, skims the upper surface water and removes any further debris, oils or other floating contaminants thereby increasing the quality of the stored water.