No products in the cart.
Rainwater Harvesting Kit B
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
£382.00 exc. VAT (inc. VAT £458.40)
- Designed for roof sizes up to a maximum of 450 sq metres
- Two step cleaning system independent of flow rate ensuring high filtering efficiency
- Filter cartridge location assists continuous removal of dirt
- Frost resistant
- Self-Cleaning and low maintenance
- Filter insert easily removable for cleaning
- Suitable for 110 mm (4”) downpipes
- Filter unit weight 6.2 kg
- Siphon overflow with skimming inlet
- Siphon overflow pipe to fit a 130 mm hole in storage tank wall
- Calmed inlet to prevent incoming water disturbing any sediment in tank
- Calmed inlet also ensures fresh water is supplied to lower area of the tank resulting in complete and regular replenishment of stored water
- Wall bracket not included.
This filter kit has been designed for roof sizes up to a maximum of 450 sq metres and comprises a Combi Filter unit, siphon overflow and calmed inlet.
Water is equally distributed across the cascade where cleaning occurs through the cascades with the largest dirt particles forced across the primary filter cascades directly to the sewer.
Pre filtered water then flows over the secondary filter sieve (mesh size 0.65 mm) where the mesh structure washes any remaining dirt into the sewer. Cleaned water flows into the tank via a calmed inlet which is designed to undertake a secondary cleaning step by allowing the water to enter the tank with minimal turbulence thereby not disturbing any sediment which may be present at the bottom of the tank.
Calmed rainwater entering the tank supplies oxygen to the water resting at the lower end of the tank, keeping it fresh by prevention of anaerobic decomposition. Finally the overflow siphon, which incorporates a skimming inlet, skims the surface water inside of the storage tank removing further debris, oils and other floating contaminants thereby increasing the quality of the stored water.