No products in the cart.
45000 Litre Fire Sprinkler Water Tank
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Call for Price
- Fitted with screened overflow and weir
- WRAS approved
- Available in black, boat blue or natural colour options only
- Lid 620mm
- Supplied as standard with 2” outlet
- Dimensions: (mm) 7400 l x 3450 w x 4120 H
- 100% rust proof
- UK manufactured
- Supplied from stock for fast delivery
- Guaranteed for 10 years
Please note: Tank sizes quoted are subject to a +/- 3% variation
Enduramaxx’s 45000 Litre Fire Sprinkler Water Tank is a self-supporting vertical cylindrical tank constructed of UV stabilised MDPE (mid-density polyethene). Fire Sprinkler Water Tanks, otherwise known as firefighting water storage tanks, are designed to safely store water to feed fire sprinkler systems or for on-site firefighting water storage. Our fire water tanks are available with or without Fluid Category 5 backflow prevention. Specific requirements of BS EN 12845 and BS 9251 for fire fighting water storage should be closely followed too to ensure automatic fire sprinkler systems and fire protection systems are fit for purpose and meet the relevant requirements of industry standards and hazard classification
Polyethene tanks have a distinct advantage over steel tanks as they will not rust and are very easy to maintain. Polyethene tanks are also very adaptable and can be fitted with numerous connection options to suit most installations. Our water supply tanks for automatic sprinkler systems come in a wide range of tank sizes depending on the volume of water that is required.
Our 45000 Litre Fire Sprinkler Water Tank will usually be specified with the following;
- A reliable water supply connection
- Float or Ball valve on the tank infill.
- AB airgap provision with side spill over weir and cowl
- A drain valve at a low level
- Option side access hatch is provided at ground level
- A cat & mouse or electronic device to show the level of water in the tank
- BSRT fire fittings including couplings, adaptors, blank caps, flange adaptors and washers in 2 1/2?, 4? and 5? variants.