No products in the cart.
Water Level Gauge
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The movements of the floater are transmitted by a high grade line to the measuring mechanism inside the meter head. The measuring mechanism consists of a spring-loaded winding drum controlling the pointer needle via a gear drive.
- Meter head ø 110mm in high quality UV-resistant plastic
- Pressure-tight meter head
- Corrosion-resistant measuring mechanism in acetal plastic and spring motor made of stainless steel
- Durable float of solid polyethylene.
- Can be easily adjusted to the desired tank height by using a screwdriver
- Mounts with ø100mm mounting flange (4 self tapping screws and gasket included) or 1 1/2” BSP connection
- Meter head operating temperature range: -30/+50°C
- Graduated in cm
- Measuring accuracy: ±3% of full scale value