No products in the cart.
Topaz Part Fill
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
£185.00 – £228.00
Suitable for all rainwater harvesting tanks
- Valve locking switch (off position)
- Built in non-return valve
- Quick access to valve seal (patented)
- Available in inlet sizes: 15mm – 20mm – 25mm – 32mm
The Topaz Part Fill Valve is a high flow valve for use in rainwater harvesting tanks. The purpose of the float valve is to automatically maintain a low level of water in the tank during periods of no or low rainfall. This allows services fed by the tank to continue whilst leaving capacity in the tank for refilling by the next rain.
Popular uses include the maintaining of water levels in:
- Rainwater harvesting tanks
- Water cisterns
- Irrigation and process applications