No products in the cart.
Carboy Bund Tanks
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Call for Price
As standard, these cabinets come with the following features:
- Fully bunded to retain any drips or spills whilst in operation and filling
- Integrated bund drain to remove contaminated chemicals in a controlled manner
- Available in a number of materials including PE and PP
- Open top or hinged lid bunds available for standard tanks
- Tanks can be supplied with a number accessories including bracing plates, loading valves and sight gauges
Enduramaxx Carboy Bund Tanks from bespoke polypropylene (PP) for the water treatment industry. Polypropylene has high chemical resistance and widely used in the water treatment industry. Dosing cabinets are manufactured to suit our client’s specific requirements and can include features such as integrated sumps, splash protection, secondary containment, enclosed pump kiosks and control panel supports.
Bunded or outer skinned tanks for dosing chemicals has always been a challenge. As many dosing installations require power and mounting apparatus for pumps, we have combined the two. With the ability to make these completely bespoke, we can match the size and shape exactly to suit your project.
|Dimensions||40 × 35 × 980 cm|