No products in the cart.
Dosing Tank Cabinets
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Call For Price
Dosing Tank Cabinets Specification
- Fully bunded to retain any drips or spills whilst in operation and filling
- Integrated bund drain to remove contaminated chemicals in a controlled manner
- 100 Litre – 1180 x 650 x 1800
- 200 Litre – 1480 x 825 x 2000
- 300 Litre – 1480 x 825 x 2400
- Optional lockable doors for tamper-resistant installations
- Available in a number of materials including PE and PP
- Open top or hinged lid bunds available for standard tanks
- Tanks can be supplied with a number accessories including bracing plates, loading valves and sight gauges
Dosing Tank Cabinets
Enduramaxx Dosing Tank Cabinets are free-standing dosing tank bunds with pump shelf from bespoke polypropylene (PP) for the water treatment industry. Polypropylene has high chemical resistance and widely used in the water treatment industry. Dosing Tank Cabinets are manufactured to suit our client’s specific requirements and can include features such as integrated sumps, splash protection, secondary containment, enclosed pump kiosks and control panel supports.
Many dosing installations require power and mounting apparatus for pumps, with the ability to make these completely bespoke, we can match the size and shape exactly to suit your project.
Uses for Dosing Tank Bunds
- Chemical storage tank
- Ferric Chloride Tank, acid storage or swimming chemical holding tank
- Ultra-pure water systems
- Wastewater tank
- R O holding tank (reverse osmosis holding tank)
- Equipment Mounting and Customisation
- These Fabricated Dosing Tank Bund are designed for the stepped lid chemical dosing tanks and options include industrial mixers, conductivity assemblies as well as valved sight glasses for liquid level, and fill pipes. These chemical dosing tanks are available with many other fittings and modifications to suit your application including inlets, outlets, PN16 and ANSI flanges, welded sockets and as well as fume proof lids and vents.
1x 50 litre, 1x 100 litre, 1x 200 litre, 1x 300 litre, 2x 50 litre, 2x 100 litre, 2x 200 litre, 2x 300 litre