No products in the cart.
5,000 Litre Insulated Water Tank – Low Profile
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
£1,850.00 – £2,200.00
- UV Stabilized Closed-cell structure provides built-in vapour barrier
- Low maintenance and repair costs
- Thermal conductivity value 40°C 0.042 W/(m • K) with minimum energy loss through low thermal conductivity
- Minimum energy loss through low thermal conductivity
- Insulation available in 13mm or 25mm thickness
- WRAS Approved Tank for Potable Water Storage
- Type AB Airgap can be fitted to all WRAS approved tanks as an optional extra
- Dimensions (mm) 2600 dia x 1290 h – Lid: 455mm
- Supplied as standard with a 1.5” Outlet (other options available)
- 100% rust proof UK manufactured
- 10 year guarantee
- Supplied direct from stock for fast delivery
Please note: Tank sizes quoted are subject to a +/- 3% variation
5,000 Litre Insulated Water Tank – Low Profile, is constructed from rotationally moulded mid density UV stabilised food grade polyethylene which is wrapped in a jacket constructed using an insulation system engineered to prevent condensation and effectively reduce thermal and energy loss.
By utilising an 5,000 Litre Insulated Water Tank – Low Profile, in conjunction with in-tank heaters or coolers running costs can be reduced. Tank fitments can be tailored to individual clients’ requirements. For Insulation Performance Information click here
Popular uses include:
- Food Industry
- Water storage tanks
- Beer, cider brewing and winemaking
- Chemical storage and supply tanks
- Agricultural and Industrial applications
- Dosing tanks
These tanks are available as WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) approved potable water tanks and are available in black. Our water tanks are all fully DWI approved and meet the specific requirements of Regulation 31. In many installations potable water tanks will need to be Fluid Category 5 Compliant which covers the installation and use of cold water storage cisterns and sectional tanks connected to the public water supply Regulations 1999. Fluid Category 5 Break Tanks are available with a overflow weir and cowl to prevent light entering the tank.
Equipment Mounting and Customisation
The 5,000 Litre Insulated Water Tank – Low Profile, is available with options including liquid level sensor assemblies, and fill pipes. Other options and modifications to suit your application including BSP threaded inlets, outlets, PN16 and ANSI flanges with backing rings, welded sockets and as well as fume proof lids and vents.
|Dimensions||260 × 260 × 129 cm|