No products in the cart.
25,000 Litre Water Bowser With Bauer Filler
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
£3,090.00 – £3,140.00
25,000 Litre Water Bowser with Bauer Filler
- Dimensions (mm): 2700 dia x 4650 h
- Supplied as standard with a 2” Outlet 177820 (other options available)
- Lid: 620 mm
- Colours: Black
- 100% rust proof
- UK manufactured – 10 Year guarantee
- Supplied direct from stock for fast delivery
Please note: Tank sizes quoted are subject to a +/- 3% variation
25,000 Litre Water Bowser with Bauer Filler for Events & Construction
Enduramaxx’s 25,000 Litre Water Bowser with Bauer filler pipe for events and construction sites. This rain harvesting tank is a one-piece, seamless, rotationally moulded tank that guarantees strength, impacts resistance and durability and many years of use.
Static Water Bowser for Construction Sites
These static water bowsers are used to store clean water on suction sites.
- Site welfare blocks for toilet flushing, hand washing and showering
- Soakaway or percolation testing
- Concrete batching plants for concrete manufacturing header tanks
- Water for vehicle wheel washes for containing mud contamination from the site onto the public highway
- Water for ballast for burying tanks underground when pouring concrete.
- Waste effluent tanks for storage of welfare blocks waste
- No dig drilling and horizontal drilling for mud slurry
- Water storage for tanks for dust suppression
Static Water Bowser for Events, Irrigation & Agriculture
- Landscape watering for parks and recreational purposes
- Horticultural and Market Garden applications
- Watering systems for groundskeepers and sporting stadia.
- Equine and agricultural establishments
- Irrigation and/or wash-down facilities
- Agricultural tank and farm sprayer tank
- Crop sprayer tank
- Seawater storage tanks for aquariums and sea life centres
- Backwash water tanks for swimming pools
Do Water Bowser Tanks need to meet Fluid Category 5?
Many installations for construction and events connected to the mains water supply will need to be fluid category 5 approved. Often tanks can be fitted with backflow prevention systems to reduce the risk of contamination. More details on tank installations that come under this are available here.
Potable Water & Regulation 31 Tanks
Our tanks are available as drinking water tanks manufactured from WRAS approved polymer (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme). These potable tanks are available in black, boat blue or natural for water for human consumption.
These are DWI approved and meet the specific requirements of Regulation 31. This ensures that water suppliers producing and distributing drinking water only use products that do not cause any detrimental effects on the drinking water’s safety or quality.
Towable Water Bowsers
We manufacture a range of towable water bowsers for road tow and are built to meet the highway regulations and equipped with lights and indicators with an electrical connection. These highway tow units can be pre-filled and towed to events or festivals where clean water and/or drinking water is required.
Site Tow Water Bowsers are specifically designed for site use and come with a galvanised frame for many years of use. Our 2000 litre towable water bowsers are available with a pump mounting plate that enables fitting different pumps and another add-on for watering large gardens, hanging baskets, orchards, vegetable plots, and more.
Delivery of Your Static Water Bowser
Our drinking water tanks are manufactured at our factory in Lincolnshire. Most plastic tanks, underground water tanks and rainwater tanks are stocked for collection or quick delivery throughout the UK.
We are available to deliver direct to the site for installers to save double the handling of these tanks. In some cases where clients cannot offload the tank, we can offer Hiab deliveries which are priced upon request. Please view our above-ground installation guide here.
Our full range of rainwater harvesting tanks, car valeting, water butts, wastewater and tanks below ground is available. here
How big is a 25,000 Litre Water Bowser Tank?
|Outlet||2″ plastic male outlet with other options available|
|Lid||620mm dia lid|
|Dimensions||270 × 270 × 465 cm|
WRAS Approved Potable Tank, Non Potable Tank