No products in the cart.
Why Cone Bottom Tanks are Perfect for your Business – cone bottom tanks provide the best solution for storage applications that require complete drainage. Using a cone bottom tank for some applications can save money, time and are a necessity for efficient processing of some liquids.
Challenges Cone Bottom Tanks Solve:
- Fully drainable tank with its unique cone base
- Assists in removing bacteria growth as a result of being able to fully drain the tank
- Resistant to most chemicals, oils, and acids
- Weather and UV resistant – internal and external uses
- Easy access ladders for cleaning and dispensing available
- Food-grade and drinking water standards
Enduramaxx cone bottom tanks provide a unique solution with choices of a 5, 15, 30, 45 and 60-degree cone. This cone angle ensures maximum performance, with even the most vicious liquids not building up inside the tank. The cone tank advantages with the stepper angle of the cone have been tested and proved as most effective for solids settling and solids separation applications.
Cone Bottom Tanks Are Ideal for The Following Applications.
- Storing & dispensing wet or dry ingredients
- Processing thick liquids & sludges
- Clarification, settlement & solids separation
Rotationally moulded using premium tank grade PE or PP material, these tanks sit inside an engineered heavy-duty frame. These frames can be modified for other material including stainless steel for food applications. On top of the tank is a lid for easy access as well as optional side access should access to the tank be required. These conical tanks can be modified with any size and number of welded fittings, flanges, or pipework.
3 Reasons Why You Should Choose an Enduramaxx Cone Tank?
- Food Grade Material: Manufactured from food-grade material to meet the requirements for food contact applications.
- Full drain facility – reduce the sludge issues and separation of contents.
- Range: 250 to 30,000 litres – ideal for wineries, breweries, food, and beverage manufacturers.
Please call today for more details.