No products in the cart.
Effluent & Process Water Treatment Consultancy & Support – Enduramaxx work many experienced consultants who can provide a solution to suit your requirements, especially when given license to innovate a solution from a blank canvas. The types of the plant we can provide storage tanks for include the following. All systems are manufactured in close cooperation with the leading manufacturers of dosing pumps, instrumentation and other ancillary components.
- Chemical precipitation
- Chemical oxidation and reduction
- pH correction
- Coagulation / flocculation
- Settlement systems
- Filtration systems
- Dissolved Air Flotation
- Dewatering systems
Effluent & Process Water Treatment core processes include;
- pH control
- Phosphate removal
- Odour control
Many of the consultants we work with have over 30 years of experience in industrial effluent treatment can offer as part of a turnkey solution following advice on:
- A detailed assessment of existing effluent treatment chemistry/plant with a report detailing areas of improvement
- Optimisation of existing treatment chemistry/plant
- Training for site personnel
- Effluent treatment feasibility studies
- Waste reduction
- Service visits both technical and engineering/maintenance
From initial concept to detailed design using CAD techniques and 3D modelling to works manufacture and installation, we provide a solutions-driven approach to every project.
Contact us for more information on Effluent & Process Water Treatment Consultancy & Support or to discuss your project in detail.