No products in the cart.
Types of Pressure Washer Trailers
Which types of Pressure Washer Trailers are best? – We are always asked are what kind of pressure washer trailer are best for the application. This does come down to the customers’ requirements and if they are intending to go on the road with the pressure washer and amount of usage for the unit.
- Highway / Road Tow Pressure Washer Trailers
- Site Tow Pressure Washer Trailer
- Skid / Demount Pressure Washer
- Diesel Pressure Washer Trailers for Construction
Whether it’s a road, site tow or a skid pressure washer bowser that’s required, we can run over with you your needs to find out the application you have, and the best products which will work best and for the budget you have.
Pressure Washer Trailers for Construction & Agriculture
Enduramaxx range of site and highway pressure washer trailers are popular on construction sites, farmers, and councils. We understand that often these are required quickly on site, so the following pressure washer units are kept in stock for quick delivery or collection.
- 1200ltr Site Tow with Honda Recoil Start, Interpump 13ltr per minute, 2900psi – View Product Spec Here
- 2000ltr Site tow with Honda Recoil Start, Interpump 13ltr per minute, 2900psi – View Product Spec Here
- 1200ltr Road tow with Honda Recoil Start, Interpump 13ltr per minute, 2900psi – View Product Spec Here
- 700ltr Site tow with Honda Recoil Start, Interpump 13ltr per minute, 2900psi – View Product Spec Here
Mud on The Road Regulations
These pressure washers can help with mud on the road of the Highways Act 1980 and help construction and farmers reduced the risk of taking mud onto the road. This Honda petrol or Yammer diesel engines available as hot or cold-water units helps ensure that we have the washer to match your requirements.
Highway / Road Tow Pressure Washers
Road Tow Pressure Washer Bowsers have been built to meet the highway regulations and are equipped with lights, indicators, and an electrical connection like what you would find on other highway going trailers. Road Towable pressure washers can be pre-filled prior to travel and towed to events, festivals, or sites where water may not be available.
View our road tow trailer pressure washers here
Site Tow Water Pressure Washer Trailers
Site Tow Pressure washers are designed for site applications for cleaning machinery, agricultural machinery on farms etc. These are specifically designed for site use and come with a galvanised frame for many years of use. The pump mounting plate enables the fitting of pressure washers and additional hose reels.
View our site tow trailer pressure washers here
Hot Wash or Cold Wash Pressure Washers?
Pressure Washer is available as cold-water pressure washers and hot water pressure washers – we run over the main advantages of these here.
Cold Water Pressure Washers
Cold water pressure washers are the most popular and are used for construction, councils and contracting applications. As these are powered by an engine, they can be used in remote locations away from an electrical supply. These jet power washers options are power by Yanmar and Honda giving reliability and power when you need it.
Hot Water Pressure Washers
Hot water pressure washers have several advantages over cold water pressure washers as follows.
- Hot wash pressure washers can higher reach temperatures, having higher water temperatures allows these units to clean much more efficiently
- Hot water is better at cleaning off grease, oils, and dirt, meaning a quicker washing and less detergent required
- Hot water is more effective at killing germs, mould, and bacteria than cold water
A hot water pressure washer has a greater up-front cost and generally require more careful maintenance however these can be offset against the savings in both time and chemical used. Hot water pressure washers are beneficial when you need to remove grease and oil from a surface, graffiti and areas needing to be purged of germs.
Skid Washer Bowsers
Skid Pressure Bowser Pressure Washer is mounted on purpose-built galvanised skid with a range of water tanks from 400 to 2000 litres. These commercial hot and cold pressure washer bowers and industrial jet pressure washer have been designed to meet the rigorous demands of construction and council use. The rotationally moulded tank gives long periods of uninterrupted clean water for where water supplies are limited.
For more details and pricing please get in touch today!