No products in the cart.
Advantages of Conical Tanks for Purified Water & Treated Water
There many advantages of using conical tanks for purified water & storage as treated water tanks. Pharmaceutical and cosmetic production lines for the storage of purified water, sterile and non-sterile solutions.
What is Purified Water?
Purified water has contaminants and chemicals removed. This is essential for certain industrial processes, where even the clean potable water from our mains still contains chemicals to make it safe to drink yet that could the harmful to certain processes. Examples of these include:
- the production of pharmaceuticals
- glassware rinsing
- microbiological media preparation,
- equipment feed lines
- chemical/biochemical reagents.
The advantages conical tanks
Over time water degrades. To overcome this complete drainage is needed and also protection from airborne contamination. Conical tanks with the requisite fittings are ideal for this purpose.
Here are some of the advantages conical tanks have:
- It is easy to drain conical tanks completely. You can drain off impurities from the base or drain the entire tank for cleaning.
- Complete cleaning and the clearing of any chemicals used on the cleaning process.
- Versatile design. You can fit sampling or racking ports to fit in with the pipework.
- Airfilters can be fitted.
- Welded sockets -the tank fittings can be adjusted to work with existing pipework.
- Flanges can be fitted onto the roof of the tank for ultrasonic level controls and CIP pipework.
- Airtight Lids – bolt down lids for airtight connections without restricting access into the tank when needed.
- One-piece rotationally moulded tanks – no weld or joins in the tank.
- Made from tough, durable material.
Cone tanks have many other uses in the water purifying treatment system. You can view more details on these purified water tanks here
Enduramaxx Conical Tanks
Enduramaxx manufacture cone bottom tanks from WRAS approved polymer which is food grade. These storage tanks are rotationally moulded as a one-piece moulded tank that contains no seams or welded joints. using approved medium density polyethene. The WRAS stands for the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme and certifies that the product complies with the high standards the water regulation set.
The Enduramaxx tanks are durable, robust, and can give many years of service, inside or outside. Heavy-duty galvanised steel, painted or stainless steel frames are available for water purification processes and purification system treatment plants.
Where complete drainage is required conical tanks makes the task easy. Their versatility means they can be used for many applications – and where pure water is required conical tanks do have many advantages.
You can view our range of conical tanks here, but if you would like to discuss your needs in more detail, give us a ring on 01778 562810
Main Images – Canva