No products in the cart.
Sludge Buffer Holding Tanks
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Call For Price 01778 562810
Sludge Buffer Holding Tanks Specification
- Rotationally HDPE moulded tanks
- Available as conical or flat base tanks
- Steel frames for conical tanks and mixer frames as painted or stainless
- Range of mixers available
Sludge Buffer Holding Tanks
Sludge Buffer Holding Tanks can be used for a variety of purposes with the most common application is the blending and homogenization of highly concentrated primary, secondary or digested sludge. Various solutions are used to mix the sludge itself based on the volume and type of sludge with the dosed thickening chemicals. Transfer pumps are generally used for the sludge dewatering process.
Customised Sludge Buffer Holding Tanks
Sludge buffer tanks and wastewater storage solutions are used by a wide range of wastewater treatment clients. These can be customised to take existing pipework, equipment mounting as well as welded fittings, flanges and pipework to connect to new equipment.
Racking ports allow the draining of the water off the sludge while leaving the sediment in the bottom of the cone tank. Other options include industrial mixers liquid level sensor assemblies, fill pipes are available. The options of airtight lids and vents for odour control means these tanks are cost-effective corrosion-resistant tank with many uses.
These UK manufactured cone bottom tanks for wastewater treatment processes are supplied direct from stock for fast delivery. This UV stabilised conical waste water tanks are designed to work with industrial wastewater conical settlement tanks in DAF system water treatment plants.
Sludge Buffer Holding Tank Features
- Capacities available up to 30,000 litres – 30m3
- Complete drainage and easy removal of difficult sludge’s
- The cone base gives a large surface area to allow particles to settle on the tank floor
- The bottom drain allows the tank to be cleaned and drained
- Decanting/racking ports allow for liquor/effluent removal at different levels
- Rotationally moulded, UK stabilised PE construction for many years of outside use.
- Side access for cleaning the tank
- Optional mixers to agitate the sludge and suspended solids
- Sedimentation tanks for flocculent particles and activated sludge tanks
- Available with different colours – black, dark green, natural – translucent to view level in the tank)
Conical Sludge Tanks
Our sludge tanks can be customised to project requirements with fittings, flanges, sludge decanting valves and pipework. Side access to the tank for maintenance of the tank is an option available to save the tank having to be accessed from the top hatch of the tank.
View our Sludge Buffer Holding Tanks Range
|Code||Dish Based Sludge Tanks||Lid||Description||Dimensions|
|1752143001-F||8000 Litre 30 Deg Conical Sludge Tank||620||Product Link||2600 Dia x 3928 H|
|17520466001-F||8000 Litre 60 Deg Conical Sludge Tank||620||2600 Dia x 3800 H|
|1752166001-F||8000 Litre 60 Deg Conical Sludge Tank||620||Product Link||1900 Dia x 4279 H|
|1752183001-F||10000 Litre 30 Deg Conical Sludge Tank||620||Product Link||2600 Dia x 3230 H|
|1752146001-F||10000 Litre 60 Deg Conical Sludge Tank||620||Product Link||2600 Dia x 4328 H|
|1752186001-F||12000 Litre 60 Deg Conical Sludge Tank||620||Product Link||2600 Dia x 4858 H|
|1752251301-F||13000 Litre 13 Deg Conical Sludge Tank||620||Product Link||2600 Dia x 3379 H|
|1752253001-F||14000 Litre 30 Deg Conical Sludge Tank||620||Product Link||2600 Dia x 4350 H|
|1752283001-F||15000 Litre 30 Deg Conical Sludge Tank||620||Product Link||2600 Dia x 4580 H|
|1752500501-F||25000 Litre 5 Deg Conical Sludge Tank||620||Product Link||3450 Dia x 3737 H|
|1752550501-F||30000 Litre 5 Deg Conical Sludge Tank||620||Product Link||3450 Dia x 4067 H|