No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Fabricated Dosing Tank Bund
Call for Price
As standard, these cabinets come with the following features:
- Fully bunded to retain any drips or spills whilst in operation and filling
- Integrated bund drain to remove contaminated chemicals in a controlled manner
- Available sizes: 50, 100, 200, 300, 500 & 1000 litres
- Available in a number of materials including PE and PP
- Open top or hinged lid bunds available for standard tanks
- Tanks can be supplied with a number accessories including bracing plates, loading valves and sight gauges
Frequently Bought Together
£50.00 exc. VAT (inc. VAT £60.00)
£120.00 exc. VAT (inc. VAT £144.00)
Enduramaxx Fabricated Dosing Tank Bund bespoke polypropylene (PP) for the water treatment industry. Polypropylene has high chemical resistance and widely used in the water treatment industry. Dosing cabinets are manufactured to suit our client’s specific requirements and can include features such as integrated sumps, splash protection, secondary containment, enclosed pump kiosks and control panel supports.
Many dosing installations require power and mounting apparatus for pumps, with the ability to make these completely bespoke, we can match the size and shape exactly to suit your project.
Popular uses for this Chemical Dosing Tank and Fabricated Dosing Tank Bund include:
- Chemical storage tank
- Ferric Chloride Tank, acid storage or swimming chemical holding tank
- Ultra-pure water systems
- Wastewater tank
- R O holding tank (reverse osmosis holding tank)
Equipment Mounting and Customisation
These Fabricated Dosing Tank Bund are designed for the stepped lid chemical dosing tanks and options include industrial mixers, conductivity assemblies as well as valved sight glasses for liquid level, and fill pipes. These chemical dosing tanks are available with many other fittings and modifications to suit your application including inlets, outlets, PN16 and ANSI flanges, welded sockets and as well as fume proof lids and vents.
|Dimensions||40 × 35 × 980 cm|
2x 50 litre, 2x 100 litre, 2x 200 litre, 2x 300 litre, 2x 500 litre, 2x 1000 litre