No products in the cart.
7,500 Litre Rainwater Tank
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
£925.00 – £1,110.00
- Supplied as standard with a 2” Outlet (other options available)
- Lid: 620 mm
- Brim Full Volume – 8,762 Litres
- Dimensions (mm): 2600 dia x 1800 h
- Colours: Available in black, boat blue or dark green colour
- 100% rust proof
- UK manufactured
- 10 Year guarantee
Does your project need to meet Fluid Category 5 regulations?
Please note: Tank sizes quoted are subject to a +/- 3% variation
You may also like
£283.00 exc. VAT (inc. VAT £339.60)
£900.00 – £1,080.00
£185.00 – £228.00
£60.00 exc. VAT (inc. VAT £72.00)
Enduramaxx’s 7,500 Litre Rainwater Tank vertical cylindrical tank constructed of UV stabilised MDPE (mid-density polyethene). Designed to provide rainwater/grey water storage for our Rainwater Harvesting System it allows rainwater to be harvested, conserved and recycled at your convenience for many purposes where either mains water is not required or not available. Rainwater filters are available.
Popular uses for this 7,500 Litre Rainwater Tank include:
- Landscape watering for parks and recreational purposes
- Horticultural and Market Garden applications
- Cost-effective watering systems for groundskeepers and sporting stadia
- Toilet flushing in an industrial, commercial, hospital or school environments
- Equine and agricultural establishments
- Irrigation and/or wash-down facilities
- Rainwater, being non-chlorinated, is better for plants and gardens
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is unavailable
- Agricultural tank and farm sprayer tank
- Crop sprayer tank
- Seawater storage tanks for aquariums and sea life centres
What is rainwater harvesting? Rainwater harvesting is the collection of rainwater from the surface or surfaces upon which it falls. This water would otherwise have gone into the drainage system. Once collected and stored, the rainwater can be used for non-potable applications such as toilet flushing, garden watering and washing clothes using a washing machine.
Why should I consider a rainwater harvesting system? Water resources are under pressure in England & Wales as demand for water is rises due to the increase in the population, changes in lifestyles and a changing climate.
What savings can be achieved by using a rainwater harvesting system? Any rainwater harvesting system will reduce your dependence on the mains water supply. Potential savings should be assessed on an individual basis, .factors which will influence this are; the demand for non-potable water, the amount of rainwater that can be collected and whether the property is charged by volume of volume used. Savings will be higher in commercial/industrial buildings and schools as these types of buildings having much larger roof areas and a much greater demand for non-potable water.
Are there grants for rainwater harvesting? There are grants for rainwater harvesting which are available in regions of the country.