No products in the cart.
6,000 Litre Water Bowser – Slow Tow
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Call For Price
• 6000 litre rotationally moulded transport tank mounted on RHS frame
• Sprung Tandem suspension on 70mm 6 stud axles (300×60 brake) with 12.5/80 x 15.3 tyres.
• LED road lighting
• Parking brake
• 1000mm Pump Plate
• Pump and dust suppression options available
The 6000 litre Water Bowser has been designed for the safe transportation and remote supply of water. The tank is constructed from UV stabilised polyethylene giving a robust storage tank specifically designed for the purpose. The 6000 litre Water Bowser can provide a quick and easy way to get fresh water to the location of your choice. The tanks have a large diameter ventilated lid at the top of the unit to enable easy filling. Emptying is via a 2” ¼ turn valve. Black, Blue & Natural Tanks are translucent food grade medium density polyethylene.
Popular uses include:
- Potable water for public events and emergency/disaster situations (black & boat blue colour options only)
- Bowsers for livestock
- Water bowser hire for clean water supply
- Used in construction and civil engineering environments where mains supply is not available
- Potable water use for catering vans, welfare units and off mains cabins
- Milk Tanks and Milk Bowsers
- Remote site fire response
- We recommend that an opaque colour tank such as black, blue or dark green is used where water is going to be stored in the tank