No products in the cart.
3,500 Litre Insulated CAT5 Type AB Air Gap Break Tank
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
£3,456.00 inc. VAT
- Dimensions (mm) 1900 dia x 2130 h
- Lid: 455mm
- 25mm thick foam insulation
- Closed-cell structure provides built-in vapour barrier
- Meets fluid category 5 regulations
- Supplied as standard with 1.5” outlet
- Fitted with screened overflow and weir
- Minimum energy loss through low thermal conductivity
- This tank is non-refundable
- 2 year warranty
Please note: Tank sizes quoted are subject to a +/- 3% variation
Insulated CAT5 Type AB Air Gap Break Tank
Insulated water tanks are designed for use where temperature regulation is key to prevent overheating or freezing of liquids. The 25mm foam insulation jacket is engineered to prevent condensation and effectively reduce thermal and energy loss.
Made from rotationally moulded polyethene, each Cat 5, type AB air gap break tank is fitted with a cowled overflow to prevent the ingress of light into the tank and a stainless steel mesh to prevent the ingress of debris into the tank. Each tank is insulated with 25mm thick foam and can be supplied with fittings in compliance with Water Supply Regulations 1999, England and Wales (Water Fittings) and the technically identical Scottish Water Byelaws 2004.
All Cat 5, AB Air Gap break tanks can be supplied with 2 lids to help with the installation and maintenance of pumps and larger weirs can be specially made for larger inlets.
|1900 × 1900 × 2130 mm