No products in the cart.
300 Litre Skid Water Bowser
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Call for Price
Price includes delivery to mainland England & Wales
- WRAS approved, black or boat blue colour options only
- As non-potable available in natural
- Supplied as standard with a 1.5” Outlet (other options available)
- Galvanised frame
- Lid: 255mm
- Dimensions (mm) x x 740H
- Tank guarantee – 100% rust proof
- 5m x 1” PVC hose (non-potable)
- UK manufactured
- Supplied direct from stock for fast delivery
- Tank guaranteed for 10 years.
Please note: Tank sizes quoted are subject to a +/- 3% variation
Our 300 litre Skid Water Bowser is manufactured from UV stabilised, food grade polyethylene giving a robust storage tank specifically designed for the carriage of potable and non-potable water. An optional pump mounting plate can be installed on the unit enabling the simple fitment of various pump options and other add ons.
Our Demount Water Bowsers provide a quick and easy way to get fresh water to the location of your choice. The tanks have a large diameter ventilated lid at the top of the unit to enable easy filling – emptying is via a 1” hose with a ¼ turn tap. Fill the tank from the supply – empty the tank via the pipe into your troughs or wherever it’s needed.
Popular uses for this 300 Litre Skid Water Bowser include:
- Potable water for public events and emergency/disaster situations (black, boat blue or natural colour options only)
- Bowsers for livestock
- Water bowser hire for clean water supply
- Used in construction and civil engineering environments where mains supply is not available
- Portable water use for catering vans, welfare units and off mains cabins
|Dimensions||146 × 82 × 74 cm|