No products in the cart.
1,200 Litre Site Tow Water Bowser
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Call For Price
1,200 Litre Site Tow Water Bowser Specification
- Dimensions (mm) 3890 L x 1550 W
- Only suitable for Site Tow
- WRAS approved polymer black or blue tanks
- Fitted with 1” quarter turn valve
- Unbraked galvanised chassis
- 50mm tow hitch / 50mm towing eye option
- UK manufactured
Please note: Tank sizes quoted are subject to a +/- 3% variation
1,200 Litre Site Tow Water Bowser for Construction, Events & Councils
1,200 Litre Site Tow Water Bowser specifically designed for site use and come with a galvanised frame with a single axle for many years of use. Our 1,200 litre towable water bowsers are available with a pump mounting plate which enables the fitting of different pumps and another add-on for watering of large gardens, hanging baskets, orchards, vegetable plots and more.
Rotationally Moulded Tank with Lid
These Site Tow Water Bowsers have been designed for the compliant, safe transportation and remote supply of water. The heavy-duty tank is constructed from UV stabilised polyethene giving a robust storage tank specifically designed for the purpose.
The tanks have a large diameter ventilated lid at the top of the unit to enable easy filling. Emptying is via a 1” ¼ turn valve providing a quick and easy way to get fresh water to the location of your choice.
Potable Drinking Water Bowsers & Regulation 31 Tanks
Our tanks are available as drinking water tanks which are manufactured from WRAS approved polymer (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme). These potable tanks are available in black, boat blue or natural for water for human consumption.
These are DWI approved and meet the specific requirements of Regulation 31. This ensures that water suppliers producing and distributing drinking water only use products that do not cause any detrimental effects on the safety or quality of the drinking water.
1,200 Litre Site Water Bowser Popular uses
- Potable water for public events and emergency/disaster situations (black or blue tanks only)
- Water supply for livestock
- Water bowser hire
- Use in construction and civil engineering environments where a mains supply is not available.
- Potable water uses for catering vans, welfare units and off mains cabins.
- Remote site fire response
- Site welfare blocks for toilet flushing, hand washing and showering.
- Concrete batching plants for concrete manufacturing header tanks
- Waste effluent tanks for storage of welfare blocks waste
- No dig drilling and horizontal drilling for mud slurry
- Range of dust suppression bowsers for site dust control
Water Bowsers for Councils & Ground care
- Landscape watering for parks and recreational purposes
- Pump and reel options for horticultural applications
- Watering systems for groundskeepers and sporting stadia.
- Optional troughs for equine and agricultural establishments
UK Manufactured Site Water Bowser for Quick Delivery
Our drinking water tanks are manufactured at our factory in Lincolnshire. A number of these plastic water tanks, drinking water bowsers, static water bowsers, pressure washer bowsers and dust suppression bowsers are stocked for collection or quick delivery throughout the UK.
We are available to deliver direct to the site for installers to save double handling of these tanks. In some cases where clients cannot offload the tank, we can offer Hiab deliveries which are priced upon request.
|Dimensions||348.5 × 158.5 × 138 cm|
1" Honda Water Pump – 120L/min Max Flow Complete with 2m of Hose & Tap, 2" Honda Water Pump – 620l/min Max Flow Complete with 2m of Hose & Tap, 110 Volt Self-Priming Pump & Controller Max Flow Rate 78 l/min, 230 Volt Self-Priming Pump & Controller Max Flow Rate 78 l/min